WE are looking to recruit a full-time Assistant Head Coach for our Gym School to coach various disciplines.
Salary will be subject to experience and qualifications and the appointed person will be responsible for coaching general and advanced recreational classes across a variety of activities.
The closing date for applications is Friday, December 30.
There may be an opportunity to coach Men’s or Women’s Artistic or Rhythmic gymnastics alongside the recreational programme depending on the candidate’s background and desire.
The post is offered on a full time basis and will be for 40 hours per week over six days.
Applicants should be Level 2 UKCC or above (essential) and have experience coaching in a club, school or local authority setting.
A high level of enthusiasm and the ability to work independently and as part of a team are essential.
The post will be based at South Essex Gymnastics Club in Basildon but travel and work within other clubs/venues may also be required.
The candidate must be flexible as from time to time the contracted hours may need to be adjusted to assist in a club event or attend competition.
- Must hold at least a Level 2 BG Coaching Award.
- Should be able to manage a group of gymnasts, while being able to take direction from Head Coaches/Director of Coaching.
- Will need to be available to coach in the week and at weekends.
- Must be creative and passionate and able to work with young children. A current DBS check will be required.
- Must show they can work with a team of people, sharing ideas and taking action on agreed tasks.
- Must be prepared to assist with events at SEGC, or at other venues, that may not be in their regular working hours. This may include club displays and competitions.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
You can also post your CV to:
South Essex Gymnastics Club,
Basildon Sporting Village,
Gloucester Park North,
Cranes Farm Road,
Closing date for applications is Friday, December 30, 2016.
Successful candidates will be asked to attend an interview with a Trustee, the Assistant Director of Coaching and another Head Coach / Trustee soon after that date.