SOUTH ESSEX GYMNASTICS CLUB is seeking to recruit a dedicated Women’s Artistic Gymnastics Coach to run our women’s gymnastics programme.
The job will be for 40 hours per week and the salary will depend on the applicant’s current qualifications and experience.
The appointed person will be responsible for the delivery of a world class coaching system for the elite section of the club and creating a programme to ensure all levels of gymnasts and coaches are given the opportunity to fulfill their potential.
They will need to be able to manage, develop and motivate the coaching team and to work well within a team of inspiring professionals.
Applicants should ideally be of Women’s Level 4 or above, or willing to work towards this qualification within one year of appointment.
They should also have a minimum of three years’ experience coaching gymnastics in a club, school or local authority setting.
Excellent IT skills, enthusiasm and the ability to work independently and as part of a team are essential.
The post is offered on a full-time basis and will be based within South Essex Gymnastics Club at the Basildon Sporting Village, in Basildon.
Travel and work within other clubs and venues may also be required.
The candidate must be flexible as the contracted hours may need to be adjusted from time to time to run an event, or attend a camp or competition.
- The successful candidate should be able to manage a large number of staff and take direction from Director of Coaching.
- They and the club’s Assistant Head Coach will not be able to take holiday at the same time.
- Must be creative and passionate and able to work with young children. A current DBS check will be required.
- Must show they can work with a team of people sharing ideas and taking action on agreed tasks.
- Must be prepared to assist with events that may take place at SEGC, or at other venues, that may possibly not be in their regular working hours. This may include marketing tasks, club displays and competitions.
- Must be able to demonstrate administration abilities which include good telephone manor and IT skills.
- Must hold at least a level 4 British Gymnastics Women’s Artistic Coaching Award.
To apply, please send your CV, to arrive no later than Tuesday, November 1, to:
Director of Coaching,
South Essex Gymnastics Club
Basildon Sporting Village
Gloucester Park North
Cranes Farm Road
Alternatively you can email it directly to email@example.com
Successful applicants will be asked to attend an interview with a board member, the Director of Coaching and another Head Coach or Trustee soon after November 1, 2016.