SOUTH ESSEX GYMNASTICS CLUB is looking for a weekend parties and recreational coach to join its team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for organising staff for all SEGC weekend parties, will lead parties weekly, and will work closely with the club’s parties head coach.
There may be an opportunity to coach Men’s or Women’s Artistic or Rhythmic gymnastics alongside the Recreational programme, depending on the candidate’s background and desire.
The post is offered on a part-time basis. The hours will be fixed weekend work and require flexibility for any weekday work. Salary will depend on the applicant’s qualifications and experience.
Applicants should be of Level 2 UKCC or above (essential) and have previous experience coaching gymnastics in a club, school or local authority setting. A high level of enthusiasm and the ability
to work independently and as part of a team are essential.
The post will be based at SEGC within the Basildon Sporting Village, and at the club’s Eversley Leisure Centre site in Pitsea. Travel and work within other clubs/venues may be required.
- must hold at least a Level 2 British Gymnastics Coaching Award
- able to manage/ coach a group of gymnasts, while taking direction from respective head coaches/director of coaching
- have good communication and organisation skills
- be creative and passionate and able to work with young children. A current DBS check will be required.
- show they can work with a team of people, sharing ideas and taking action on agreed tasks.
The deadline for applications is October 31, 2019.
You can apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Or you can post it to:
South Essex GC,
Basildon Sporting Village,
Gloucester Park North,
Cranes Farm Road,
Candidates will be asked to attend an interview with a Trustee, the Assistant Director of Coaching and another Head Coach/Trustee soon after October 31.