SOUTH ESSEX GYMNASTICS CLUB is looking for an Assistant Head of Gym-School Coach to join its management team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coaching and over seeing general and advanced recreational classes across a variety of activities and will be work closely with Gym-School Head Coaches.
There may be an opportunity to work in other areas of the gym such as Men’s or Women’s Artistic, or Rhythmic gymnastics, depending on the candidate’s background and desire.
The post is offered on a full-time or part-time basis and will be for five weekday evenings.
The salary will depend on the applicant’s qualifications and experience, but will be between £20,000 and £25,000.
Applicants must be of Level 2 UKCC or above and have experience of coaching gymnastics in a club, school or local authority setting.
A high level of enthusiasm and the ability to work independently and as part of a team are essential.
The post will be based within the club;s centre at the Basildon Sporting Village and Eversley Leisure Centre in Pitsea.
Travel and work within other clubs and venues may also be required, and contracted hours may need to be adjusted to assist in a club event or attend competitions.
* must hold at least a Level 2 BG Coaching Award.
* able to manage/coach a group of gymnasts, while taking direction from their respective Head Coaches/Director of Coaching.
* be available to coach during the week and at weekends.
* must be creative and passionate and able to work with young children. A current DBS check will be required.
* must show they can work with a team of people, sharing ideas and
taking action on agreed tasks.
* must be prepared to assist with events that may take place at SEGC, or other venues that may not be in their regular working hours. This may include club displays and competitions.
The deadline for applications in Wednesday, July 31, 2019.
You can apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can post it to:
South Essex GC,
Basildon Sporting Village,
Gloucester Park North,
Cranes Farm Road,
Candidates will be asked to attend an interview with a Trustee, the Assistant Director of Coaching and another Head Coach/Trustee soon after July 31.