SOUTH ESSEX GYMNASTICS CLUB has a vacancy for a part-time Rhythmic Gymnastics Coach.
The successful candidate will be mainly working within the group program and rhythmic recreational classes.
The role will involve working closely with the Rhythmic Head Coach and Assistant Head Coach, and there may be an opportunity to also coach within other disciplines, depending on the candidate’s background and desire.
The post will include working evenings and weekends and is primarily based at the Basildon Sporting Village, and pay will depend on qualifications and experience.
Applicants should preferably be of Level 1 UKCC or above (or be willing to work towards Level 1) and have experience of coaching gymnastics in a club, school or local authority setting.
A high level of enthusiasm and the ability to work independently and as part of a team are essential.
- must preferably hold at least a Level 1 BG Coaching Award (or be willing to work towards it)
- able to manage/coach a group of gymnasts, while taking direction from respective Head Coaches/Director of Coaching
- must be creative and passionate and able to work with young children (a current DBS check will be required)
- must show ability to work with a team of people, sharing ideas and taking action on agreed tasks
- be prepared to attend events that may take place at SEGC or other venues, possibly not within regular working hours
The deadline for applications is March 27, 2020.
You can apply by emailing your CV to Rebecca.Bunce@southessexgym.co.uk
Or you can post it to:
Rhythmic Head Coach,
South Essex GC,
Basildon Sporting Village,
Gloucester Park North,
Cranes Farm Road,
Selected candidates will be asked to attend an interview.