SEGC’S Head of Gym School Kayleigh Peak has released details of the dates for British Gymnastics Proficiency Testing over the next ten months.
The tests will take place over 12-day periods between:
* Monday, October 8 – Saturday, October 20, 2018
* Monday, January 14 – Saturday, January 26, 2019
* Monday, March 25 – Saturday, April 6, 2019
* Monday, July 1 – Saturday, July 13, 2019
Our Gym School sessions are designed for school-aged children and aim to develop more confident, coordinated and fitter youngsters.
After a warm up, the gymnasts are divided into small groups where they work with a coach to enjoy a safe but challenging gymnastics session.
We run a British Gymnastics Proficiency Award Scheme and the gymnasts are routinely tested.
Monday to Friday: 4pm-5pm and 5pm-6pm
Monday to Friday: 6pm-7pm and 7pm-8pm (7-year-olds and over)
Saturdays: 8am-9am, 9am-10am, 1.30pm-2.30pm, 2.30pm-3.30pm and 3.30pm-4.30pm
Saturdays: 4.30pm-5.30pm (7-year-olds and over)
Our Gym School sessions are very popular. If you would like to add your child to our waiting list please call the office on 01268 722479 or email your child’s details using the ‘Contact Us’ form.
Advanced Gym School
This is for gymnasts who have previous experience or are keen to make more progress. We have a selection of two hour classes. All participants need to have passed a previous in-house advanced Gym School assessment to take part in our classes.
- Saturdays 9am -11am (girls aged seven-years-old and over)
- Sundays 9am-11am (girls aged six to 10)
- Tues & Weds 4pm-6pm & 6pm-8pm (boys aged six to 13)
- Friday 6pm-8pm (boys aged six to 13)
- Saturday 12.30pm-2.30pm (boys aged nine to 13)
- IF YOU WANT TO CLARIFY ANY REQUIRMENTS PLEASE CALL 01268 722479.